How to Make Healthy Crepes
(only 83 cents and 250 cals for the WHOLE RECIPE)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 pinch stevia
- 4 strawberries
1. Mix your dry ingredients together (oats, cinnamon) and blend into a fine powder in a Magic Bullet or regular blender.
2. Then add half a ripe banana, an egg (or 2 egg whites), and almond milk. Blend!
3. Take your batter and pour into a pan on low-medium heat. Just a thin layer!
4. After you see mini bubbles form on top, flip it! If you can flip it in the air - DO IT!!!! It’s exhilarating. This batter will make about 3 crepes about 8”-9” in diameter!
5. Now fill up your crepe with fresh fruits! I used 4 strawberries and the other half of the banana! Roll it up. You’ll get 3 sleeping puppies that you can pet :)
6. Optional - to top, you can add nonfat Greek Yogurt and a honey drizzle!
The whole recipe without the honey and yogurt is only 250 cals with no added sugar, and using all natural ingredients! Nothing crazy here. I hope you give this recipe a shot and wow your family with it. They won’t even know it’s good for them! Seriously!! If anyone makes this please use the hashtag #cheapcleaneats on Instagram, Twitter, and now…even Facebook!
Reblog if you like!